Sunday, July 26, 2009

Questions and Bark


Today I am sitting up on my throne to give you guys some good news. I'll be having a Question and Bark (Question and Answers) session! Credit for the name goes to Sockington, for I got the idea from his Question and Meow.
All you guys have to do is send me any type of question you have for me, and after I get a fair amount of questions I will answer all of them. This is going to be fun! You can send in your questions here, by Twitter, or by email. Email: contactsmokeythedog@Yahoo.com
Have fun sending in questions! I'll have fun answering them.

2 comments:

  1. This should be fun! I'll try to think of an interesting question....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check ur email-I just sent u a few questions. Will send more as I think of them.
    Take care,
    Your Twitter pal @QueenOreo

    ReplyDelete

Give me some comments, free dog treats if you do. Woof!